Saturday, February 2, 2008

Importance Times on Business


Last week, I have agreed with my customer for meet in some place at 9.00 AM. He want to buy some product for my company, as sales marketing I have a job to introduce that product. A day before, I was prepared well for this job, by manage all of necessary.

At around 7.30, actually I was ready to go but I think it’s too early. Because, that meeting place can be pass through just for 10 to 15 minutes from my place, so I think wait for a little time is well.

The trouble knows when I make a phone call. In my phone cell showing 9.30 AM as the time. Then I go to my bedroom quick to see the watch in there, geez… it’s still showing 7.30 PM. And it means I was an hour late and loss my customer.

Talking about the times, I remember the watch that never been miss, Big Ben that located in London. I don’t know what exactly technology that use for. Although it created from the past, but that watch never been missed, even in a second. No wonder that Big Ben become popular in around the world.

Big Ben and the House of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Brompton Cemetery, or many beauties of Parks is an impressive place to visit in London.

If you have a plan to visit London, better check Cheaperthanhotels UK first. Because this company offers last minute and year round discount accommodation throughout the country. Wherever Hotels in London you want to be visit such as Central London Hotels, London Victoria Hotels, London Piccadilly Hotels, or London City Hotels, cheaperthanhotels will give you the best offering.

No comments: